Monday, April 2, 2012

Back to Taiwan

Now, I know what you all are thinking. Christmas was so long ago, isn't it about time for the Simpsons to go on vacation again? I know, it has been a long three months for us too. But, fear not! This last week was our long-anticipated spring break and we were able to pack everyone up to meet Mama C and Granddad in our beloved Taipei.

Here are a few mementos from the trip:

Our expert travelers making their entertainment selection

Lily eating from Granddad's chopsticks at one of our favorite restaurants

Lucy and Mama C

Lucy riding the subway

The glass-bottomed gondola

The playground with Mama C and Granddad

The Fam at Big Tom's Ice Cream at Sun Yat Sen

We are now accepting applications for teaching abroad.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I was getting worried. I'm glad you finally we're able to show those girls some culture. Also, I adore the picture of them on the plane. I love you all!