Saturday, October 8, 2011

BOGO Update

Last Sunday, we celebrated the BOGO's eight month "birthday". And by celebrate, I mean Chris took them to a local cafe and I flew nine hours back to Seoul from Dubai. It was a grand celebration indeed. They did receive gifts from the Middle East, however, and I like to think that they enjoy them. No, eight months isn't that big of a deal but for those of you who haven't seen the little buggers for a while, I thought I would show them off a bit.

Opening gifts

Going for a stroll (Can you find Lily?)

Getting passed around the subway

Getting into trouble


Lily hanging out with Mom

Lucy hanging out with Dad

As for milestones, Lily is an expert crawler and pulls up on everything that will hold her (and some things that won't). Lucy just joined her sister in the world of mobility and can army crawl with the best of them. Lucy's grin will soon be taking shape as the first tooth finally made its debut this week. Milestones for Mom and Dad: Mom spent her first weekend away from the babies and Dad held down the fort by himself (with the help of some dear friends along the way). Big steps all around!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Such sweet pictures! I miss those little buggers! I love the one in the stroller!

Megan Fandel said...

Love the pics! such cute girls...