Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BOGO Update

In case you were interested, I thought I would update you on the Buy One Get One free (BOGO) babies. This week we got to marvel at the amazing technological advances that have come about in the last few years by getting a 3-D ultrasound. The best part was that my parents are in town this week so they got to get a sneak peek at the little cuties as well. Here are a few of their best shots:

She's a little shy, this is her hand and the side of her head


A little side profile



Okay, this one I have to explain. If you look closely, you should see one baby's face. Right in front of her face is the other baby's foot. Looks like it is getting to be tight quarters!


That's all for now. Thanks for indulging me!

1 comment:

tracy said...

That's incredible! They are super cute!!! Indulge away girl. I love hearing about the BOGOS!