Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Little Comedy to Round Out the Week

Well, we figured it was about time to update you on some of the comedy going on in the streets of Taipei. We hope you enjoy!


This shirt is a little extreme, don't you think?



What a kicky days, indeed!



OK, is the cute little bear creeping anyone else out?




Someone got way too excited naming this coffee shop...



A bathroom sign that is a little bit too informative...



Yes folks, that is a dinosaur riding a scooter.





Ah yes, the classic tale of two nice girls who liked stuff.

We hope this brightened your week! Spread a little confused hilarity with your friends.






1 comment:

Abbey said...

I love it these things! What in the world?? I sooooooo am counting on you guys bringing me back a retarded T-shirt from Taiwain. Oh~ but if you do, don't try to flatter me with a tiuny one... I've actually gained several pounds lately, and anyways I like room to breathe...
Alrighty! That settled, these are too funny. I love the coffee shop title! It made me laugh. And the dinosaur on the motorcycle?? WHat's up with that? You rarely see that in Vestavia.